CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I thought I'd exercise some patience before posting again. 1....

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I thought I'd exercise some patience before posting again.

1. Why did Sholom email me?
    2. If he wants to talk, what about?
    3. He knows what the concerns are and does not require a discussion to act on the concerns of shareholders.
    4. I'm just an ordinary shareholder with a day job like everyone else. I'm not perfect. I don't have experience calling EGMs but I believe it's neccessary to try.
    5. Sholom is a CEO. Let's keep that in perspective when being critical of my actions and the nature of the email exchange.

I understand there seems to be some very varied opinions about the email exchange between Sholom and I.

I agree it was a waste of time. I am keen to meet to discuss solutions to the real issues with the corporate governance of QBL. The fact is Sholom contacted me and had three chances to name the matters he wishes to discuss and he was not able to do so.

There is now plenty of time to arrange an EGM, form the agenda, gather participants and write the motions. No need to be pressured into anything by the very people at the centre of the concerns being raised.

I don't think disclosing my identity and therefore exposing myself to court action is an intelligent move. For those of you suggesting the best thing I can do is play on Sholoms terms, you still don't understand what has been happening and what is going to happen.

Blindly following other passive investors into the abyss is not my style. If it's not yours too join us.

[email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.