CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM, page-14

1. 591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Neil perhaps a complete break up of what the Feldmans are paid and for what QBL pay them for, whether it is direct or through any other companies associated with QBL as no one here actually knows exactly what why and how much each of the directors are being paid all we know is that the Feldmans have multiple companies and appear not to be willing to explain all payments they receive from QBL.
    I know the company has a good product but I am afraid I will not reinvest in the company until there is some independent accountability via the board of directors and all other issues in the corporate governance statement are met.
    I feel the company over many years made announcements about the bauxite which later did not originate multiple times over multiple years.
    I feel the company are not being open with the shareholders an example being an email I sent to Shalom where I asked;
    1. Has construction on this development started
    2. If construction has started what stage is it up to
    3. Can you tell me the total size of the landholding
    4. Can you tell me the total size of the cultivation area
    5. Total size of research building
    The answer I received back was one of the poorest answers that could be given which was, "Perhaps we will prepare a further ASX release further detailing what we are comfortable and allowed to release to the public around the details of the facility."

I do not call this being open or transparent you just have to look at what the other MM companies are telling their shareholders such as, being grown in an airport hanger with the sizing of such. This is a lot more open and informing than we are seeing or even asking from QBL.
    Last edited by jonpg55: 03/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.