CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM, page-142

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    1. I need to be able to contact people once we hit the 5% target.
    2. There is some question about the payments and loans to related entities. I can't seem to find any information on any audits being completed. I'm sure there have been if you can locate them for me that would be greatly appreciated. My motion would insist that the new audit be made available to shareholders.
    3. If Sholom was sincere he would have simply stated, I would like to resolve X. However that was not his approach. When he is ready to resolve specifics I will consider the offer. Having the requisite 5% would also be neccessary otherwise what leverage would we have in negotiations?
    4. It's my ultimate aim to insure we have an independent executive director involved. It will need to happen eventually. I simply believe it is overdue. I am confident the results of the audit will demonstrate a need for additional oversight.

I have never claimed to be an expert at this. I welcome any assistance you deem appropriate in progressing this cause. I understand not all shareholders agree and that's okay. I do however already have a lot that do and I will persist with their support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.