CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well ... yes ... that makes some sense ... perhaps? However, if...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Well ... yes ... that makes some sense ... perhaps?

However, if you want to run the P&D line and refer to the unrealised 250% gain (you haven’t sold have you) then I think you should try and factor in those who bought in at 10c - I only say it because it would bring some balance to that part of the debate. Surely?

For example - if you purchased 1 million shares at 10c it would have been an “investment” of $100,000 - well that “investment” or speculation is now worth $37,000 - an unrealised loss of $63,000 (excl tax, charges and fees etc.).

And thing is - how do you call them “P&D players”? Whatever you might want to call them - they are not 250% in front! That was the point!

And irrespective - you failed to provide one example where QBL have added value to the value of a share! Do you have some figures to hand? I posted some the other day that showed negative signs against commonly accepted measures of commercial effectiveness. Do have anything to add in this area?

Now - where would you rather be - an unrealised gain or unrealised loss? Another rhetorical question ... I suppose!

What say you to those unfortunate souls who bought at 10c?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.