CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM, page-255

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31

That 1 in 10 sounds about right Kates999. Of course the word 'maybe' suggests that that 1 also may not happen so it's an area of investing definitely NOT for everyone.
    Sounds like @Frewak is banging on again re his call for an EGM.
    I say sounds like cos I have him/her on Ignore.
    FWIW I don’t think I have EVER come across a more ridiculous suggestion with the current state in which QBL is in at the moment.
    Here we have a company that would be up to its eyeballs going down the restructuring path with any number of confidentiality elements attached for a number of reasons. Two obvious ones that spring to mind would be the ASX rules and regulations whilst restructuring and the obvious competition with similar like minded companies watching on which suggests that the directors or spokespeople would be severely muzzled limiting most forms Q and A dialogue.
    In fact the only result would be to delay the finalisation of the restructuring as precious time would have to be allocated to prepare for this dumbest of dumb events thus elongating the process to get back on the boards which I assume is the priority of investors.
    The ONLY reason I would attend an AGM’s where new info can never be released, because the total market would not be informed is to gauge the scuttle buck from other investors AFTER the event in the pub.
    So an EGM in my opinion would be a total exercise in futility at this particular point in time because there would be no, or very limited scuttle buck to decipher.
    There is a word in the English language that is possibly the most IMPORTANT word ever spoken.
    It is the ‘P’ word…..P for PASSION.
    And from my observation the current directors are loaded with it.
    They are the biggest shareholders by far and its obvious that their number 1 priority would be for this company to succeed on all 3 fronts, MM, hemp and bauxite for all in sundry.
    They are involved with passionate people….Mr Kavasilas springs to mind to name just one.
    The MM product in particular is a topic that many millions of people globally are passionate about and are waiting the researchers’ ongoing work in delivering positive results in its ongoing development.
    For crying out loud let people get on with their work, shelve the EGM debate and assess where everything sits in due course.
    I for one am not concerned about the past but only where the future will takes us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.