CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM, page-55

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Thanks @jonpg55.

I respect and appreciate you posting this.

This is why I asked you for the whole email. You asked 18 questions and I know Sholom gets hundreds of emails a week. From my own experience and sending him hundreds of questions from this forum , I do know that he puts answers in at specific parts of a question or during a comment. You will see where he answered you.

For posters who are writing to the company, and I do respect your concerns, please put yourself, for one moment, into this manager's shoes. Sholom must be careful how he responds, so as to keep within the ASX guidelines but also he cares for each of the company's shareholders and does his best to acknowledge each of your emails and give a reply. From my observation @jonpg55 he did his best to answer all your questions succinctly.

Let's be honest here, how many companies do you know, do that, and from the MD no less??? I have dealt with many companies over the years and I know that many managers will usually diss the majority of the emails.

I understand that there are many questions, and yes, often answers, which may seem restricted in their response which will raise more questions, but at least the company is making an effort to respond to the majority of these, and with all respect to each of the QBL forum members, the company has copped a lot of flack for doing this.

Can I ask you all to consider: How many companies do you know go into suspension and don't either: 1. communicate 2. give no timetable for the lifting of the suspension? Has QBL done that? Yes, it has.

Guys, genuinely, if you have concerns please call the company or send a second email to ask for clarification. That is what I do with my other stocks and what I have also done with this company. if I am not satisfied with an answer I get from the Board, I will debate with them, until the issue is resolved.

For those who know me from my past will know that is exactly how I operate.

Leave it with you guys.

Cheers...59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.