CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL EGM, page-98

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1926
    In the interest of being professional and giving Frewak a chance to post them himself, I cleared the way for any unsubstantiation by acknowledging his contact.
    Sholom authorised me to post this transcript and from Frewak's last post I can see that he has now left that up to me.

Here is the transcript of the 3 emails between Sholom and Frewak.

On Fri, 3 Aug 2018, 1:50 PM Sholom D Feldman <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hi Frewak,

Thank you for your support and genuine interest in QBL and its future. It is much appreciated.

I'd be very happy to sit and talk to you about your concerns and ideas so the company can move forward with as much positive energy as possible. Discontent and division is destruction and no one wins.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Sholom

On Mon, 6 Aug. 2018, 5:09 pm Frewak, <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Sholom,

Thankyou for making contact.

What would be your agenda items should I agree to have a coversation?

I am sure you are aware of the concerns put forward by all shareholders on the Hot Copper platform.

What real solutions might you propose to appease the concerns of shareholders?

It's my view that discontent is the precursor to change. Change appears neccessary, therefore so is discontent.

Best Regards,

Frewak

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018, 17:23 Sholom D Feldman <[email protected]> wrote:
    Thanks Frewak for your email.

I don't have any agenda other than to make QBL as successful as possible. I am always happy to meet with anyone that I think could assist with that agenda. Happy to listen first hand to any shareholder, and to discuss the pros and cons of any suggestions and to see if they are suggestions that will add value to the company and assist with its immediate growth.

If you feel you have practical suggestions that could help add shareholder value, I'd be happy to discuss them in person, as the rest of the top shareholders in our company do. They don't approach me by email, they come to see me, because they care for the company, and that is the way to make a positive difference and contribution. Postive energy generates further positive energy.

I look forward to meeting you to see If we can make our company even better.

Best regards,

Sholom

On Mon, 6 Aug. 2018, 6:56 pm Frewak, <[email protected]> wrote:
    Dear Sholom,

I remind you that it is you that requested to talk to me.

I ask again, what would be the purpose of our conversation?

You are aware of shareholder views. If you have a proposal to resolve these concerns, please disclose it.

Regards,

Frewak

On Mon, 6 Aug 2018, 19:01 Sholom D Feldman <[email protected]> wrote:
    Thank you for your response.

I am happy to discuss my thoughts on these issues in person, not through anonymous email communication. All the major shareholders sit and talk with me in person.

If you are genuinely interested in making a difference, then you should be happy to take up the offer to meet with me.

Best regards,

Sholom

Date: Mon, 6 Aug. 2018, 8:37 pm
    Subject: Re: meet
    To: Sholom D Feldman <[email protected]>

Dear Sholom,

You will have the opportunity to meet with me at the appropriate time which is not now. I must decline your offer.

I understand you are not satisfied with email, however until you are prepared to hold a discussion with a specific proposal, this is all I can offer.

Regards,

Frewak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.