CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL Facebook page open, page-135

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    @nihilism

"...it essentially allows them to do nothing without forsaking fiduciary responsibility under the expectation that if Volcan becomes able to pay it back (in some tangible or intangible way) then they will, if not, then when volcan becomes unable to pay their other debts or goes into administration,"

Yes - I agree and I would add the following.

I have also made the point that Volcan can pay their debt. After all, they have 189,000,000 QBL shares. Sell a few and send the funds back to QBL's bank account. The fact that they haven't brings into question the fiduciary duties of the QBL directors who also happen to be directors of Volcan.

It seemed easy enough for them to provide the loan or rather, hand over the ML1492 (sapphire project), then why not pursue the debt and enrich current QBL holders?

Frankly, this is a significant issue for QBL (especially if they soon ask holders to dip into their pockets via a cap raise). And for the life of me I can not understand why they have trouble getting money back from a company that can well afford to pay.

Does the difficulty lie in the fact that the Feldmans sit on both boards? And why impair the loan? Why not issue a simple letter of demand to Volcan?

Worse still - will Volcan pick up more shares in a cap raise when they still owe QBL $1.2m?

GLTAH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.