CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"You also did not think too far ahead did you. What is going to...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    "You also did not think too far ahead did you. What is going to happen when MCL floats? You will not be able to get in at our prices. You were that scared they would go bankrupt you pulled out your funds? I call bullshit. Someone with your level of knowledge damn knows they ain't going bankrupt anytime soon. You are a downramper looking to get in, but do not want to spend extra now from when you first bought in then sold."

This is the type of post that needs to to examined and critiqued.

When MCL floats? - I suspect it will be open to all investors as per most floats. Why will your prices be any different to that which may be offered to the market?

The bankrupt nonsense is hardly worth a response.

You call BS - seriously?

And I find the over used line about, "... downrampers wanting to get it" very tiresome and fabulously misleading. In my view it is the refrain of an inexperienced investor. It is the same as when contrarians are called 'cynics'. A cynic is what an idealist call a realist.

And just for your information (and this is always overlooked by the overly enthusiastic 'kool aid' swilling true believers) anyone, anyone can buy in when the the stock is de-risked.

Some here have made claims about this stock going to $1.00 (never heard that one before)

Ok ... let's accept that prediction and thanks for the heads up.

If, that is the case, then others could buy in at 50c and still double their funds. However, when it is priced at 50c it will mean that the company has been significantly de-risked. So why the focus on "getting in at our prices" and all of that other stuff?

In fact, the early holders will bear and pay for all the initial risks for me.

How?
    1. Cap raising(s) = dilution (early holders cost).
    2. Share Consolidation(s) = dilution (subsequent SP rarely equates with what it should).

And once that has all been addressed (mostly by early holders) then I can buy in at 50c and still make some good cash (assuming the predictions of $1.00 pan out).

So I ask you - why are you so focused on criticising those who prefer to wait and demonstrate an awareness of the risks that would prevent the prudent investor from buying in now?

GLTAH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.