CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Leading on from the other day and seems timely to mention now, I...

1. 72 Posts.
    Leading on from the other day and seems timely to mention now, I have asked QBL (via email) the questions regarding this loan. Im sure their reply will mimic one of the above opinions and we can see what happens.

Thats the point of the FB page everybody. Use it, quit speculating and deal with facts.

Rather off topic but my personal favourite fact is QBL being Australias largest Hemp producer. Dont forget or underestimate what hemp has the capability of achieving.

This loan? Mountains out of molehill's I reckon. Not that much money,
    ~1% or so. Big deal? I think @1nfy put it quite well and logically, I do not think you interpreted that very well but thats just my opinion.

I have been waiting for you to answer the simple question of why spend your weekends and week days/nights talking about this stock? I understand sharing your opinion but for this long and so determined? If people reacted like that to me as they do to you, Id simply leave it at that and focus on stocks that i want to invest in because debating for this long is not efficient for you, you have nothing monetary to gain. We do which is why we are here but its a genuinely fair question im putting forward to you (in no way shape or form to cause offence, pardon me if it does)
    Last edited by RyanG: 13/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.