CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL Facebook page open, page-171

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1878
    Well ... not really it was just an appeal to "... please leave us alone" But that's ok - he didn't name call which is good.

I have noticed that a lot of posters here have a low post count on HC and I wonder if that is commensurate with their investing experience? Maybe not.

In my view some here should be saying thanks for the free advice and causing us to think differently. No one ever does that I know but I live in hope.

Still, you might have a point re the topics I have been raising. I've raised them and you either take them or leave them - it's your dollars after all.

However, the nonsense about why I or others choose to post is neither here nor there - none of your business in fact.

This forum is not owned by the holders nor is it owned by the non-holders. Any member of HC can contribute and they do not need to justify why they comment. Very simple stuff. If it grieves you so much to have to read others views then start your own private blog or put those whose posts you don't want to read on ignore.

Anyway, I wonder if you guys have seen this - this is from MCL's Andrew Kavasalis - commenting in his capacity as one of the organisers of the Nimbin Mardis Gras.

Joint rolling?? Serious player no doubt!

"We asked organizer Andrew Kavasilas what he’s most looking forward to this year, “The joint rolling competition.” Competitor Bob the Builder has been the joint rolling champion for so many years barely anyone can remember the exact number. But last MardiGrass his heroic string of wins came to an end when Luke Summ became the new champion. According to Andrew, “Bob has a pacemaker now. I think he had a new battery or it was low last year, but he’ll be charged up this year. Bob just builds joints. He’s been the showpony of the whole event.” And are the competitors taking their rivalry seriously this year? “Oh yeah, Luke trains all year. Full hemp diet. He’s a true athlete. You can pick any drug test you like, he’d fail them all.”

Source
    http://www.smh.com.au/business/cbd/...-pot-katelaris-confusion-20170604-gwk9py.html

Always seems to be some action around Pnina and loans.
    http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/02/21/1045638485498.html

And this from a 2011 Tax Case

The total amount outstanding that is payable to the ATO is $542,161.90, and NSW Supreme Court Associate Justice Philip Hallen found that the Feldmans are liable for the debt. However, he gave them a stay of execution for four weeks to try and negotiate with the ATO to lower the amount or resume an instalment plan.
    But the case wasn’t as simple as that. The Feldmans’ lawyer argued in court on Monday that his clients shouldn’t have to pay the extra charges from the ATO. He said that despite the extra charges being added because the Feldmans didn’t meet their legal obligations, they were not responsible.
    Justice Hallen, who seemed frustrated and confused at times, said that defence was “beyond belief”.
    “Again I go back to the question. It is seriously put, that having not complied with their obligations, that the ATO would do nothing? Is that what they are saying?” Hallen said.
    The Feldmans’ lawyer said he was unable to answer.

I'll bet he was unable to answer!

Maybe have a read of this!
    https://lostmessiahdotcom.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/gutniks-frozen-phosphate/

I don't think I have made those points before. So ... as per your request here's some new stuff.

GLTAH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.