CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi everyone, I am a long term blue stock share holder and trader...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi everyone, I am a long term blue stock share holder and trader for many years, recently bought more cannabis penny stocks, much more quantity of QBL. And joined HotCopper Forum, I thought this is supposed to be a business forum for share holders to exchange their opinion on shares. Stock been shorted is normal. But when I read some of the posts, I felt that there was a lot of criticizing, down ramping, attacking some people, company and including website. That's certainly not nice. Some people don't even hold stock and make negative comments. I do like to hear some good ideas from those smart people who make suggestions to QBL how to improve the presence in the Australia public and even the World. I personally believe QBL has more substance and potential than other cannabis stock in the present time. Yet this stock is still very cheap to buy compare other MM stocks in ASX. Particularly after 01/08/2018 Monday Ann, I believe this stock will add more value to share holder in the near future. This is new world of business to all of Australian. Please be patient. Plant need time to grow. I remember Warren Buffet said " you always invest in a good value company" . Investing in a penny stock you have to do your own assessment first. It can give big gains or wipe out in total. Over years I have witnessed lots. Eg: CSL , FMG start was a penny stock, these 2 stocks made many baby boom holders become multi-millionaires. These were successful stories, but they still been shorted all the time. ASX PDN before GFC was darling stock around 10 $, and now 0.046 on administration. Too many examples. I think you guys must know more than I do. What I want to say is, any small company when they start not only needs a good management team, but need lots of support from share holders. I am happy that we now have a social media presence. I strongly believe positive sentiment can influence SP. Hope QBL will soldier on , maximise share holders value. This is my opinion.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.