CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL Facebook page open, page-63

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    7523B6CF-D72C-4180-B3F3-0E9EF8693919.jpeg

They already have some pet cbd products on sale in the US so that’s not entirely true about not being in the vetinary space. I have only just brushed over their  pages and found this. (See pic) there could be more they def have plenty of food and skin products.. I didn’t see any milk so that’s something. But hemp seed can last a long time and you just add water to make milk so it’s pretty easy to make. A packaged milk product prob requires preservatives so for health reasons I personally prob just make old fashioned way.

They have multiple arms of their business which includes the medical marijuana. The good news for you guys is it may be that they need some licences for the Australian market so there’s a window of opportunity there for QBL if they get the jump on these guys. My view is the market in Asia and elsewhere is much more lucurative than just Australia and they are already in that market.

It doesn’t have Bauxite. It’s not a hemp company pretending it’s a mining company.

It has had a great rise in SP since only listing on the ASX this week. Back in 2011 the charts have QBL price at 30c so the company has actually not been a great investment for those long termers. It all depends on when u got on. Even when u came out of a trading halt (Qbl could have benefited from not being in one given the news) the people who bought at 11.5 wouldn’t be happy.

Considering how long QBL has been on the market (many years) I think it’s very fair to say Elixinol has had a very positive start.

In 27 countries... I could go on but it’s unnecessary.

There’s space for more than one and competition is always healthy for consumers but it would be very nice to see QBL focus on getting their website and branding to a much more advanced level.

Sometimes I think that people see dollar signs by the price ie 0.068 looks like there’s plenty of room for growth but it’s plausable that EXL will reach $4 before QBL reaches 10c. But I don’t know CANN was at $4. To me hemp so universal and doesn’t require a dr to prescribe so to be that’s much more profitable and available at least it will be here.

Anyway 2 hemp players I. australia who also are competing with many mm players.

I think if QBL and MCL need to do a credit raising to expand they’ll list as MCL. EXL managed to raise 20
    Million so that’s a huge boost to an already functioning business. $20 000 000 could do wonders for QBL but what would a cr do to the sp? Could go either way depending on how the market views this.

Great to have options.

7523B6CF-D72C-4180-B3F3-0E9EF8693919.jpeg
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.