CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hey, guys, I found this in QBL annual report on page 60. We...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey, guys, I found this in QBL annual report on page 60. We should all have read company Anns or A/ report before criticizing. After reading their statement about VOLCON I can't find anything suspicious.

Just read the statement yourself.
    Page 60 of their Annual Report.

"The loan to Volcan Australia Corporation Pty Ltd (VAC) was not a cash loan from QBL to VAC, but the amount that was to be paid by VAC in consideration for the transfer to Volcan Australia Corporation Pty Ltd of a sapphire mining project ML1492 from the company pursuant to the transactions completed on 14th December 2010 as approved at the time by shareholders at an EGM. VAC was to have invested in the development of that asset and monetised that asset within that time period, and pay QBL the above amount. This amount was unsecured, due for payment in cash on 14th December 2012 from the proceeds of the mine, and there was no interest payable on the amount due. Following the transactions in 2010, although VAC did invest in the asset as contemplated, the markets for sapphires worsened and VAC was not able to monetise the asset prior to 14th December 2012. The directors have agreed that it is in QBL’s interest to allow VAC further time to endeavour to monetise the asset to make the agreed payment from that asset. As the timing of this payment is at present uncertain, it is considered prudent for this amount to be impaired in the accounts until the payment is able to be made."
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.