CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL Long Term Prospects, page-4

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

You sell now you definitely lose money. You didn't make the wrong decision to buy because if you saw what happened with SCU then you'll realise the market just isn't that predictable.

I see this stock being able to rise many times over whereas I think for the time being some of the other stocks especially AC8 and MMJ which are nearing a dollar prob really can't move too much more. The news has arrived for those guys but now it comes down to other factors.

What you need to do is not be too concerned with the SP and more concerned with the direction of the company. You'll get neyseyers telling you to sell but really we've got a big name in the game at the helm and big news is on its way.

If it's a small amount you've invested what other stock would you invest in that has the potential that QBL does?

Keep doing the research but if you want to invest in stability steer clear of penny's.

For me with a low amount invested and the potential of serious gains I'd hang in there. But that is my own opinion. Do what you feel comfortable with but you have to remember no stock always heads in the one direction however the ASX, NASDAQ and most of the others all have risen and will continually rise over time..

You pick a good stock and the same will happen over time.
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 31/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.