CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It's unbelievable that a company (Medcan) with directors, one...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    It's unbelievable that a company (Medcan) with directors, one who has a background running an Air Con business and Tae Kwon Do School and another who is so far an unknown can manage to get these Medical Cannabis Cultivation and research licenses, yet the letter from Pnina Feldman recently explaining the situation has put them out of reach of QBL/MCL and thrown it in the too hard basket to achieve in their own right. This is coming from a company that has Andrew Kavisalas as a partner with all of his years of experience and contacts in Australia, not to mention the in roads both QBL and MCL have made in the past 12mnths in the industry, but they can't get the license a couple of unknowns got.
    This is only my opinion but I have to question what is occurring and how this deal came about, have a read of Craig Cochranes linked in page, he viewed this article.
    6 Mistakes entrepreneurs make pitching their cannabis company

https://420intel.com/articles/2018/...preneurs-make-pitching-their-cannabis-company

These guys have essentially made a flashy website and secured the licenses to sell a business. It goes without saying who is making the deal here and who is going to benefit the most from it. They don't have any experience whatsoever in the Medical Cannabis field from my research so far. I am really disappointed with the way these guys are going, even this recent garbage about Medcan saying the cultivator wasn't employed yet, however they announce it on Social Media and QBL support it.....c'mon were not a bunch of school kids, you can't just swallow this stuff without questioning it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.