CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Qbl looking a lot more healthy, updates are meant to be out this week, page-172

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    This is the first time I have posted anything to a social media platform but your response Neil finally warrants me to do so. I just want to personally thank you for your concise and in-depth reply. I've been watching QBL amongst others on HC for a good six months or so and am surprised as much as you how much people try to discredit this company. Of the few companies I follow it's certainly at its worst here. I have no problem with legit queries or concerns but it seems to be out of control at times. Are there hidden agendas or are some bitter over losing funds, I don't know. We all know the risks and rewards of investing in the share market so if you don't like a company go somewhere else. The only suggestion I can make that would be beneficial to the company is a name change to MCL. I think there is a lot of stigma attached to QBL that unfortunately will remain so even when things improve. Thanks again kind sir for all your responses. Your input is certainly appreciated by this individual. I will be increasing my holdings come Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.