CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The crux of the matter is (imo) this - 80T is a bucketload...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    The crux of the matter is (imo) this - 80T is a bucketload better than 0!

Go to most other major asx hemp players. They are out of stock. See how long it takes for them to have stock you can buy in their online stores again, and then see how fast they run out. That will give you an indication of how little is available.

One of our 'interested non-holders' who I will not name references constantly how Red Tractor is exhausting its imported seed presumably as there is simply NO AUSTRALIAN AVAILABLE (referencing product packaging as indicator). Guess what - we've got 80T now. Are Coles going elsewhere for their Australian seed? I DONT THINK SO! Why? NOBODY ELSE HAS IT!

Now Neil answers questions and people say he's coming off desperate. You know who I see as desperate? Those who go BACK and try and argue management fees are too high for another negative view since current questions are answered. The big circle of questions - back at square 1 to recycle complaints. And they've all been addressed. The reality is, expansion involves more costs and time. People are just never happy.

Then there are those who say Neil shouldn't post. And then cry foul that the company isn't doing enough to communicate. It is contradiction at its finest.

I completely missed this situation regarding hype over someone being 'guilty' of a crime as a medcan 'employee'. Everyone gets their panties in a bunch, only for the guy to be not guilty at all. Sholom has said it in a response before - people are INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. This platform is completely the opposite way in assumption.

I won't rant much further as I am very aware many share my thoughts.

I would like to direct one question straight to you though @Neil1959 - in light of the commentary of 'trial crops' can you confirm whether or not the company did commit their full 20T sowing seed toward the 80T harvest alone?

It has been stated on NON-ASX site releases (not direct from the horses mouth to me by any means) that the full 20T was used. I surely would think that in the trial stage only part was used to coincide with trial staging.

Many thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.