CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Qbl looking a lot more healthy, updates are meant to be out this week, page-213

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I was genuinely asking if there was any mention of hemp crops mate, I had a quick look over the report but didn't see anything specific.

I'm glad the government thinks the farmers are doing well however whilst the plant has a reputation for growing easily in the wild I doubt it is to a standard & quality where hemp seed could be succesfully harvested from any of these plants.

We have fantastic farmers in Australia & I think if it was as simple as growing a wild weed we would of had a much larger, succesful harvest.

Certainly not going to argue that the yied from harvest was desirable.

I will defend the companies forcecast of 500 tonne though.

Like the company has said, the forcecast was based on international data & the estimate was based on 20 tonne of seed been sown which it was.

Yes it's assumable that yields may vary from international calculations however I don't believe any one could have predicted the difficulties experienced or the less than desirable results.

Shareholders are asking for forecast & objectives, this was one of the few targets the company could reasonably commit to based on data at hand & it did not work out.

Why should the company have to under promise if based on reasonable logic & statistics available? Would a 400 tonne forcecast have been reasonable to you? Perhaps 200 tonne?

I'm sure management are more dissapointed than anyone.

But thats ok, it's a new crop for many farmers & there will be learning curves.

What's important is that we learn & get on with the job.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.