CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I think the sentence “I am out with a small gain till I see a...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I think the sentence “I am out with a small gain till I see a true direction and transparency and open accountability of the deal.” Is a pretty obvious answer to your question.
    Although it’s great to see how active Sholom is with shareholder questions, nothing he said indicated they were in any hurry to release any of the important details to the asx we are all waiting for. I believe the last quarterly was end of April, if they were waiting for a quarterly to release harvest details why did we not get a detailed account in April? Yield from the initial 300 hectare harvest, revenue projections, expected size for the winter crops and sales projections to their saposed massive customers being red tractor and Thompson’s. Plenty of chat from the company but nothing on the important questions that a company in its infancy like this should be dying to tell the market to create interest from investors through revenue, sales projections and future growth potential. As the old saying goes - show me the money!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.