CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Qbl looking a lot more healthy, updates are meant to be out this week, page-50

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Thanks for ur reply.. I too buy shares on fundamentals, now, at least I like to think so.. only been in share investing just over 2 years and I think I’m still very green.. and maybe a little naive, so pls forgive that... but... going by ur reasoning, the lack of direct answers shows a lack of want and may be a purposeful omittance of unflattering information.. maybe the crop didn’t produce, maybe the bauxite isn’t moving (who really cares about the bauxite), maybe Andrew and the Feldman’s are all in on it.. seriously, I’m trying to find reasons to sell but I can’t.. I read bas’s and 4hour’s posts and although bas does post some thought provoking content, I’m still convinced on this.. I wish I was confident enough to trade the pump n dumps which seem to be the norm in specs, except for the one share I sold half of my holdings on, waiting for the dump that never came... so I sit and wait... but ever vigilant.. so thanks to urself, bas, big Dan, mike and all the others for their contribution and wish u all (and QBL) the very best...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.