CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Qbl looking a lot more healthy, updates are meant to be out this week, page-83

1. 4,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    Neil we would like a Investors Presentation addressing all the questions that have been put forward and the Direction we need to head in. So far we have nothing that is matching up, Burleigh Head's was meant to bring Canntab to Australian shores we have heard nothing and is the MOU even relevant anymore. We started the Harvest in the last Quarterly report but hadn't heard the finishing result. Clearly it is hard to give out dollar figures as we maybe underdone by competition all tho we are 100% Australian grown not to many with a seed bank as good as ours. How is our Honey going are we close, are we conducting any research at the present. Theirs becoming a lot less announcement than previous, I truly hope QBL/MCL now that it has a core structure it can start to announce the fruitfulness of these previous announcements and marry them up with this CORE. I believe if non of the above isn't met by the General meeting it won't be a pretty one, probably a blood bath. Personally I truly believe in the sector and QBL/MCL journey but it will be short lived if nothing is announced and investors have to wait for quartiles reports to here news, you will bore investors real quick as it is starting to show. My Hemp seeds I received today were delicious thanks QBL/MCL Good Luck to all the Board members. AIMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.