CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Qbl looking a lot more healthy, updates are meant to be out this week, page-85

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I don't think it is boring investors but satisfying nervous investors after seeing the share price hammered after the acquisitions announcement and promise of within weeks of asx announcements on the hemp story but yet here we are 3 weeks post announcements and nothing seen yet via asx releases on the 'story'. Ok Neil provided update today with more clarity they they are working on asx releases (note plural) with their media department which helps. This is the speculative end of the market and hence investors are nervous with what the market is telling them (read: share price) which those asx releases may make a better informed market or confirm what market already knew and priced in. We wait to find out and see what those asx releases might contain and what impact they may have on the share price. As at the end of the day what I think is less important then what the market thinks if I am to make money from investing in qbl. Yes patience required but too early stage speculative stock to be too comfortable with ones investment without more information re: investor preso, harvest update etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.