CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL news "QBL welcomes Medcan to its group of Companies", page-32

1. 4,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I find this pretty funny for a number of reasons.

Firstly wasn’t QBL 11c.. now it’s 3.9c so what kind of loss is that something like 60%.. and in the last few days you reached highs of what 6.6c and now it’s 3.9c.. what kind of a loss is that? 40% and your now well below the opening price when you came out of suspension...

So if you take CANs price today it went up 7.5% and if it’s too was once $4 it’s only lost 25% of its top value but more importantly it’s more likely right now to get back to $4 than QBL is to get back to 6.6c let alone 11c

And when it comes to Mum and dad investors is a penny stock in an untested field with in a stock that’s never seen a profit let alone any real meaningful revenue (I mean last quarterly that didn’t even cover a third of QBLs rent) really a good investment especially what’s happening in markets these last few weeks.

I want to see Mum and dad investors do well but I’m not sure this penny stock is the right one. But that’s for them to decide. Regardless of who invest it’s up to them to come up with their own strategy and decide for themselves what information they want to absorb but sympathy for someone on any risky penny I won’t give. The contrarian view is not why the stocks down. It all comes down to how the masses have taken to the companies latest ann.... and that’s not very well. Question is what’s it going to take for people who bought in at much higher prices a few days ago to break even here?

Don’t get these long term investors who hold for tax purposes but see the sp go down even less than they would have paid in tax.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.