CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL news "QBL welcomes Medcan to its group of Companies", page-70

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    QBL didn't need the licence , MCL needed it and MCL has it given they bought 55% of Medcan Australia Trust as of 4th May. QBL's only need is to acquire 45% of MCL to satisfy ASX listing OR separate from MCL.
    IF MCL was valued according to the deals, they could take over QBL and get rid of bauxite altogether.
    The current MC @ approx 62 mil and the price being paid for 45% of MCL being about the same, will the MC increase enough in 2yrs to justify the dilution?? I don't know but doubt it given the current outgoings and probable continued dilution with no doubt more CR's. Is MCL going to be a market leader?? For guidance to that I look at EXL
    Comparing MCL to Canada is unrealistic. MCL is Aus based.. does not have a global market for its hemp food nor its soon to be established medical.. it is currently and IMO for the foreseeable future going to be Australia only given the legislative framework around cannabis. International law restricts the trade in delta-9 and Australia does not legalise, and more than likely will not follow Canada in legalising recreational use, and because of these reasons 45% of MCL is overpriced. Possibly because MCL falsely views itself in terms of the Canadian market it has placed an excessive value on itself.
    I fortunately didn't buy at the all time high, my average would have seen me leave with a small loss after resumption of trade. At the spec. end I only ever risk what I can ultimately afford to write off or free carry like AEB and am cautious about what I buy into in the 1st place. I overcame my reluctance to buy QBL because MCL was to be floated and give the opportunity to view a prospectus. Hopefully the cap raising prospectus gives enough positive detail to justify 8c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.