CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I am neither friend nor foe (its a bit hard to take an objective...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I am neither friend nor foe (its a bit hard to take an objective view if you're taking prejudice to those providing opinions). Nor do I consider anyone here friend or foe.

Nor did I 'just now' insult anyone? I just asked if you had a real reason for your comment which seemed to be subjective in nature and not based on objective facts.

I am extremely chilled in fact, I don't know what 'mega boom fever' is but if I have it, its fairly delightful.

I do find it funny you need to 'keep all your mates here staying the course', shouldn't the facts presented to them by the company be enough to do that? or do you need every single forum go'er to hold onto their stocks to prevent larger falls? Are you worried there won't be enough buyers on re-open to cover the forum goers here exiting?

It's an interesting statement in that post, it really just seems like you wanted to set a tone about any future post I might make by classifying me as sick with fever, not a mate and calling me anxious/unchilled. All of which is untrue, and seemingly you want to avoid a reasoned debate rather than have one. Thats a shame in my view, but each to their own.

Rocketships, gravy trains, helicopters spouting cash.. all of those wonderfully iconic things people say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.