CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I wouldn't even be thinking about dividends just yet. QBL and...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I wouldn't even be thinking about dividends just yet. QBL and MCL need to sell product and make a profit first. Yes I think they will just don't expect it overnight. Yes you can make money in short term on market but if you believe in the company and you do your research then sometimes you need to be patient and let them grow. DO NOT take anyones advice on these forums. There are predators on here that will send you broke. Most people would like to see you get ahead and make some money but do your own research. Learn what you can about the market and people on here but DO NOT follow anyones direct advice as you might end up in a mess. Make your own decisions and be responsible for what you decide. No one has a crystal ball so no one can tell you which way it's going to go. Sometimes SP goes up and sometimes it dives down. There are usually reasons and if you keep your eye on the ball sometimes you can see it coming and get out or decide to hold. In the long term QBL has the goose that lays the golden eggs opportunity so long as they don't cook the goose first. I wish you well and all other holders. Good luck and follow your own heart NOT what other people tell you. They don't know for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.