CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

This is as bad as the original post, almost as bad as there...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    This is as bad as the original post, almost as bad as there being a thread about dividends on stock like qbl. Stop complaining about up or down ramping the shares and move on.

Allow me to down ramp, all IMO obviously.... Qbl have screwed shareholders in the past, qbl have posted announcement after announcement with little substance to boost share prices, MCL haven’t proved anything financially yet, Vitahemps branding and marketing looks to be orchestrated by someone using paint on a pc made in the 90s.

Allow me to up ramp. MCL are making great strides in a fast growth area, they have a local industry leader at the helm, market cap and potential for growth compared to others listed in this space is strong upside.

Every complaint about up ramping it down ramping should be reported if it’s going to cause so much back and forth. Hot Copper is a share gossip forum littered with the occasional smart chart/ fin info. Nothing more.

I’m a holder of qbl but feel playing a share like this is akin to gambling with your hands tied behind your back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.