CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL Questions and Answers - RESTRICTED, page-2

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Hi QBLers,

The management of QBL, working under the supervision of the HC administration team, have authorized me to open this exclusive Q & A thread to take questions and relay back answers from QBL:MCL management to questions posed in this forum, by its members.

The rules of this thread are as follows:
    1) Questions must only address the business activity of QBL and its subsidiaries/JV partners.
    2) Questions will be collected between 9:00 - 5:00 business hours, Monday to Friday. Allow 48 hours (on business days) for a reply.
    3) QBL management will not be able to answer any questions which break ASX Listing Rule 3.1 regarding Times, Dates, new business partners names, expected delivery dates etc.  
    4) The Corporations Act 2001, S.77.1 prohibit me from answering any questions relating to any investment advice.
    5) Questions relating to the personal activities of the Directors or their associates will not be answered in this forum. The usual channels of communication are open to use to address any of these type of inquiries keeping in mind that defamatory or racial comments will not be tolerated. Your questions and answers from direct contact with the company can be addressed on the main page.
    6) This thread is for direct questions only and feedback from management. It will not be open for General discussion or feedback comments.
    7) We will open a second thread called QBL General Q & A discussions. Please use this thread to discuss the questions or answers.
    8) Posts that are added which break the above rules will be Moderated.
    9) If the MAIN Thread, QBL Questions & Answers, is abused or hijacked, the thread will be immediately closed and QBL have given me authority to withdraw the service.

QBL believe this will be a very good service to provide accurate information to all the QBL forum members. It will be successful if members take advantage of the offer, and do not abuse the service or trust being offered by the management of QBL and the HC administration team. QBL management are very pro-active in making sure all holders and interested parties are able to get their questions answered and will understand the diversification role of the company and its subsidiaries in both the Mining and Cannabis sectors. Questions are important, and we will do our best to answer these for you to the best of our ability.

The thread is now open for new questions.

Cheers.......59
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.