CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Hi QBLérs, Today, under the approval and supervision of the HC...

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Hi QBLérs,

Today, under the approval and supervision of the HC Administration team, and on behalf of the QBL Board, I am pleased to open 2 special discussion threads to help members with questions relating to the business operations of Queensland Bauxite Ltd and its subsidiary companies.

In discussions with, and at the suggestion of HC administration, we would like to offer, and have agreed to try 2 thread formats for members to keep these threads manageable is size.

THREAD 1: QBL Questions and Answers - RESTRICTED

Only post your questions, or follow up questions in here. QBL management will send me their replies to post back in here.

(MODS have agree to moderate any and all posts, that are non-specific QBL company related questions). We don't want people to have trawl through pages of comments to find their answers.

THREAD 2: QBL General Q & A discussion - (OPEN)

This is a normal HC thread where robust debate is encouraged. If you ask questions in this thread they can be answered by any member.

If you want answers from QBL please use the QBL Questions and Answers - RESTRICTED thread.

For this experiment to work and build trust with members I wont be answering any questions or commenting in this thread.

NOTE: Guys, please understand, my role is not an easy one as all my replies will be in a business format, following a strict set of rules, monitored by HC administration and others. (More explanation in the 2nd post)

Thanks ....59
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.