CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL Short- & Long-Term Analysis, page-2

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    What really interests me is an industry has now opened up where there wasn't one before.

Also all the buzz around all the cannabis stocks has raised a huge amount of awareness about Hemp and Cannabis.

I think the interest in consuming hemp food products will be huge.

To be invested in a company that has invested in a guy who has been pushing for this for a very long time and already has the necessary knowledge, the industry contacts and the infrustructure and branding can now push forward in an industry that was thwart with tough unnecessary regulation feels pretty great.

It's just one element MCL and also one element for QBL.

What's mind boggling is the amount of products that can be made from hemp.

Then you add medicinal Marijuana and the prospects there.

Also add to that the Bauxite side on the business.

There is a few fronts for opportunity and for a company to have the foresight to invest in MCL right on the cusp of changing all these laws is huge.

I feel excited because it presents opportunities that just weren't there before.

I see people smashing photos of the seedlings like their mate in there garage could do better.. they are seedlings under lights what are you really expecting to see? Bigger lights? Scientists in white coats holding clipboards?

Already they have two licences and those allow them to manufacture low THC products and they are in the process of obtaining the medicinal licence? What's dodgey about those announcements? All this is happening. The wheels are in motion.

The upcoming expo is great. Perfect timing considering these changes. A great opportunity to capitalise on the interest that's growing. I'm sure there are tonnes of retail outlets that would love to stock their shops with a product that's healthy and in demand. It's been available around the world for a long time and now it's here and Australian companies can make it.

I can see previous share holder disgruntled by the Bauxite side of the business but they aren't in exploration mode. The bauxite is there. They are also pretty close to transport infrustructure. One of the things they do is regenerate the mines with the top soil they keep once mining is finished. I'm wondering if the land the bauxite company uses will plant hemp crops to regenerate the lands. The crops can grow pretty quickly and don't require as much water as other crops and could help speed the land regeneration up. Hemp crops can assist in keeping the soil fertile so it might not be a bad option if they do do something like that. Anyway that last comment was an idea and not fact. I was just reading up on bauxite mine regeneration and it seemed like it could be a good idea.
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 24/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.