CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL woolies or coles, page-13

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    QBL/MCL through HHG/WaltannaHemp are all of the above .. farmer/producer wholesaler & retailer the only middleman they would be cutting out would be themselves.
    Industrial hemp has been grown and used in Aus for over 20 years. Majority of seed from that was exported.
    I agree that focus on retail and mentioning potential deals with any major chain is just hype and not facing the real problems that exist for all players in the hemp/MM area. Those problems are government(ODC, TGA etc) regulations, lack of infrastructure for processing(industrial & food) and number of farmers willing to jump through all the hoops in order to grow it, as well as the lack of infrastructure to grow and extract MM.
    Assessing which of the increasing number of companies in the small space of Cannabis is best placed to be successful in the long term is difficult enough without the distraction/hype of misinformation misinterpreted for whatever motives.
    I have backed companies that encompass or will encompass both food and MM.
    One of which is QBL/MCL
    I, personally, would prefer to see threads started with factual information addressing any one of the above problems listed being successfully overcome rather than speculation.
    DYOR, IMO, GLTAH etc etc
    But what would I know? I'm clueless

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.