CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

QBL down 57% i guess these last paragraphs of the announcement...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    QBL down 57%
    i guess these last paragraphs of the announcement summed it all up;

"We have further been advised by the ASX that ASX considers that it is only in exceptional circumstances that an entity might form the view that it has reasonable grounds for a production target, or a financial forecast derived from a production target, when that production target or forecast financial information is based solely on inferred mineral resources; and although the announcement of 12 June 2014 presented the company’s production goal and what it hoped to be able to prove and achieve with further exploration and development, there is not yet sufficient certainty of the resource to the standard required by the Corporations Act to give any certain forward looking forecast financial projections."
    "As a result, we also caution investors against using any financial statements from that announcement to imply the current economic viability of the project as a basis for investment decisions unless and until such additional information can be disclosed in due course in accordance with the ASX listing rules and the Corporations Act 2001."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.