CAZ 10.5% 1.7¢ cazaly resources limited

people( legal business people -have a few a work but meet a lot...

1. 117 Posts.
    people( legal business people -have a few a work but meet a lot from interstate when they are here ) i know say CAZ will get & when the Minister gives the yes answer ( if to RIO very the gov would not be in power for quite some time as it affects the whole WA mining Acting Act & Industry - RIO got $$$$ & support gov election which is hogwash as the people vote them in not the Exec of high profile company's ) RIO can try to hold it up by the courts against WA gov ( CAZ can explore even if it the courts as they own the lease RIO are trying to get them expelled) Now RIO in its best interest ( not state interest ) still have decissions pending from the govabout approvals for future mining & would no doupt have many more in the future so why would they even consider these things if it may affect the future of other projects..Disagree or agree who cares but i have to to a number of these people and they say QC's from around Australia are going to have a lot of varied out comes....but it is good to hear for & against but really have not seen a lot aguement for RIO except BIG $$$ / Friends with Minister /will sway gov because they are big/even heard take CAZ to court( which is an admission CAZ will get it) then more $$$ etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $7.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $108.2K 6.447M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 456999 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.