CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

qcopper - cfe and what is likely to happen

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    To those people who were having a go at my comments : the facts are, I was not in CFE b4 and only got on the band wagon a week or so ago at 54C after the media reported that it is smash hit and was oversubscribed the Qcopper IPO. Now the facts of the matter are as follows

1. Is it true or not that CFE has to restructure the QCopper float and can get substantially lower than what is in the current prospectus? and also have to hold may be upto 20% + in QCopper?

2. Is it true or not that after this massive set back to the IPO, they can not get another Insto to come up with $30 mil at this point?

3. Is it true or not that once it is restructured, people and instos who invested in the float, have the option of pulling their money out as per ASIC and ASX rules?

4. Is it true are not, when that happens it is very likely that some more instos and a lot of PSL current investors will pull out? It is still a jumpy market and GFC is not out of the woods yet!!!!

5. Is it true or not, that after all these disasters, QCL has no hope of opening at $1, isn't it more likely to open say 65C or so? may be evn lesser as CFE only paid $50Mil for it and at times like this people remember that figure!!!!

6. Is it true or not, that the whole setback has a negative impact on Tony Sage's image and CFE share Price?
    It is Tony's London Guys who pulled out!!!!!

7. Lastly is it true or not, no matter what CFE will do now, QCL is doomed, due to all these massive negative factors and will suffer, hence CFE would suffer too?

I call a spade a spade. I don't believe in being emotionally attached to a stock and misleading people. Lets have an honest discussion about it. The key here is once people are given a chance to take their money out, you know what happens, when bad news is out. Lets have a fair dinkum discussion about that point if you wish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.