CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Well put champmakes me laugh all of the negative people who...

1. 48 Posts.
    Well put champ

makes me laugh all of the negative people who freak out. We need them cause if they wont around we wouldnt be able to pick up the bargins when they sh!t their pants and sell down which is when calm operators come in and buy.

It would be great if TS gets deal back on track but to be honest it is still all very positive and a stable platform that will only become more valuable with time.

I have put every cent i can get my hands on into CFE and just spoke with teh bank about offsetting equity in home loan to buy more if they drop in value this week.

The fact CFE has no debt and has made some of the best acquisitions in the worst financial crisis experienced by any of us means to me that this already undervalued company can only move up in value.

this deal will happen whether it is this week or next year and then wait till Marampa kicks off. Cant wait to find out who sold when one little bit of bad news happened and they look at the share price in 12 months when it is $2.

It really amazes me the goobers out there that think picking up a bunch of assets at 1/10 of their value is a bad idea

Anyway good luck today CFE supporters i really hope it all works out for us and if not we can celebrate another time early next year

Big Trader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.