SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

Hi Ophir, Biggles and All,Well what a great week for Gold and...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Ophir, Biggles and All,

Well what a great week for Gold and Silver it would appear that Uncle Ben has cleared the way for QE-3 at the next meeting in mid-September. My guess is he will wait for the German Constitutional Court decision and then we will see a glorious US and European money printing party like non seen before.

That’s about Ben’s last chance to try and reduce US unemployment and possibly save himself from joining those in the un-employment queue. Because as I said before if Mr Obama is re-elected with unemployment at the acknowledged level of 8% (Who knows the real number) he will be making history.

This guy appears to have a decent handle on things:

http://www.dailymarkets.com/stock/2012/08/31/cardillo-market-got-what-it-wanted/

No matter the outcome of the election or if we do or do not get the official QE-3 announcement I am still of the opinion that Gold and Silver will continue to rise in price as long as the zero interest nonsense continues.

Mate if I was you I think I would be putting in an extra few rows of runner beans and some purple broccoli as I believe they will out-perform your Telstra shares later this year!

Cheers sir and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.