FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

They need to spark inflation. They will throw everything at the...

1. 6,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    They need to spark inflation.
    They will throw everything at the markets.
    They have no alternative.

People will buy or invest in real assets.
    People like gold in this environment but I prefer oil.

They need to do something and fast and I imagine they will announce something within days.
    This is what they are afraid of.

US presidency: GOP donor warns Trump would cause global depression

• THE AUSTRALIAN
    • 12:20PM JUNE 30, 2016
    • SAVE
    • PRINT

Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Bangor, Maine.
    A hedge fund executive who is one of the Republican’s biggest donors has warned against a Donald Trump presidency, saying it could trigger a global depression.
    Paul Singer, head of the $27bn Elliott Management fund, said Mr Trump’s protectionist economic policies would send shock waves around the world.
    “The most impactful of the economic policies that I recall him coming out for are these anti-trade policies,” Mr Singer said. “And I think if he actually stuck to those policies and got elected president, it’s close to a guarantee of a global depression, widespread global depression,” he warned in a speech to the Aspen Ideas Festival in Colorado.
    Mr Singer, who has reportedly donated at least $28 million to the Republicans since 2012, spoke after Mr Trump warned he would renegotiate the terms of the North American Free Trade Agreement between the US, Canada and Mexico and said America would leave the pact if its partners refused renegotiations.
    “I’m going to tell our NAFTA partners that I intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal for our workers,” he said during a rally in Philadelphia. “And I don’t just mean a little bit better, I mean a lot better.
    “If they do not agree to a renegotiation, then I will submit notice under Article 2205 of the NAFTA agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal.”
    He has also threatened to kill the Trans Pacific Partnership and threatened hefty tariffs against nations including China if they don’t renegotiate trade, in proposals that reject longstanding Republican orthodoxy.
    His trade policy has been condemned by both Democrats and Republicans, with the US Chamber of Commerce arguing his approach would cost 3.5 million US jobs and result in “a weaker economy.”
    Mr Singer, who supported Marco Rubio earlier on in the GOP nomination race, said he might not vote for either Mr Trump or Hillary Clinton in the November election, joking he is considering writing himself in.
    He recently gave $1 million in April to the Our Principles PAC, which was part of the campaign to stop Mr Trump, according to CNBC..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.