GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

qeiii odds reach 99% - bloomberg, page-2

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi nectar38 thanks for that TU.

"Enjoy the read. Once QEIII commences then keep an eye on Gold Price and Gold Stocks!"

Well put - fact is the gold stocks have been brilliant already as most readers in here would know. I spoke of this recent rally a few weeks back in a thread with you know who - who we mustn't mention.

One poster laughed etc when I mentioned I was close to fully invested at the bottom and I loaded the rest on the next pull back late the week before last. I have been selling taking profits this last two days to lock in 'slingshot' gains and will re-buy on the next dip. My conservative Fund is up 19% since Feb 2011 and I have remained in at all times although lightly weighted several times during this period.

Gold has registered an overbought RSI of almost 80 and it can go a little higher perhaps tonight but it has to take a brief pause after this brilliant run. The way I read RSI we will see further gains to new highs in the coming weeks after this pause.

Good luck to all I strongly believe the gold stocks will not get back down to the lows of a few weeks ago. That is the XGD I speak of - unless NCM takes it down on Lihir or other mishap. The other stocks starting to look a lot stronger.

Cheers,
    CW
    PS sentiment is LT buy even though I see a short term fall - no fixed theory of duration as yet I prefer to follow the market rather than decide ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.