GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi nectar38 thanks for that TU. "Enjoy the read. Once QEIII...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hi nectar38 thanks for that TU.

"Enjoy the read. Once QEIII commences then keep an eye on Gold Price and Gold Stocks!"

Well put - fact is the gold stocks have been brilliant already as most readers in here would know. I spoke of this recent rally a few weeks back in a thread with you know who - who we mustn't mention.

One poster laughed etc when I mentioned I was close to fully invested at the bottom and I loaded the rest on the next pull back late the week before last. I have been selling taking profits this last two days to lock in 'slingshot' gains and will re-buy on the next dip. My conservative Fund is up 19% since Feb 2011 and I have remained in at all times although lightly weighted several times during this period.

Gold has registered an overbought RSI of almost 80 and it can go a little higher perhaps tonight but it has to take a brief pause after this brilliant run. The way I read RSI we will see further gains to new highs in the coming weeks after this pause.

Good luck to all I strongly believe the gold stocks will not get back down to the lows of a few weeks ago. That is the XGD I speak of - unless NCM takes it down on Lihir or other mishap. The other stocks starting to look a lot stronger.

Cheers,
    CW
    PS sentiment is LT buy even though I see a short term fall - no fixed theory of duration as yet I prefer to follow the market rather than decide ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.