QFE 0.00% 7.5¢ quickfee limited

QFE - Chart, page-435

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    @brucelee1 yeah I like cups and handles when I see them, although fun and games still going on to counter those technical signals.

@bigbadbazza yeah I think certain players just won’t quit until QFE gets to a bigger MC with better support base, or gets taken over altogether. More and more holders are getting on board and going long so 21c shares from cap raise will eventually run out just like last time from IPO if not already so. Some good lessons learnt by old Bruce as a 1st time CEO of a listed entity in the last 12 months, eg when to raise cash when at a position of strength few months ago and with the 10% motion already in place. He would have begrudgingly signed up on the CR knowing full well that his frienemies would once again get to load up on cheap entries and keep smashing the SP plus bigger dilution to his holding if he doesn’t believe in that Covid is gonna fast track the growth and being the saving grace. He wouldn’t just give it away after 10 years of grind and a lousy few hundred grand pay cheques right? He’s waiting for the big pay day when SP is $1.50 and couple of Financial Review write-ups on his success story just like the Afterpay boys. On the flip side, no amount of shorting or manipulation can perpetually withstand the mega trend of digital payments. I can also see that investor relations are getting handled better eg recent Market Eye preso.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.