QFE 2.25% 8.7¢ quickfee limited

Some commentary from the CRO about the BNPL scene. I posted the...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Some commentary from the CRO about the BNPL scene. I posted the last question relating to QFE and the roadmap for this year. If you believe then current price looks good. Interesting in the paragraph Richard refers to 'all things payments', suggests they are expanding out of the strict legal and accounting services as a direct revenue line and maybe some migration into other professional services now that the SPT integration would have been complete and the invoicing system they're meant to have rolled out... BTW, which is what I think is pushing the price down. They initially advised it would be late 2020, then first quarter 2021, now from the last bit of chat Bruce dropped it seems likely that it will be back end of the 4th quarter of this FY. A bit sloppy by them, but still see the team working to roll out something decent and will be taken up quickly. Worst case would be it is a flop and they have lost that confidence of the market to adopt. Would rather it be delayed than that particular scenario.

https://globalfintechseries.com/glo...ard-formoe-chief-revenue-officer-at-quickfee/
    We’d love to hear about some of QuickFee’s upcoming plans / innovations?

At QuickFee we have made it a priority to constantly evolve, and offer “All Things Payments”. If there is a new product, or an idea that will serve our core “Services businesses” we are open to exploring. We have some exciting things on our roadmap for 2021 and look forward to sharing some of these soon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $23.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ $8.7K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39999 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 52015 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.