QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

re-read the announcement micky:...

1. 8,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    re-read the announcement micky:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150831/pdf/430ypccbfzmcql.pdf

"Fundamental to the restructuring is that Quickflix is able to address the legacy issue of
    accumulating minimum guarantee obligations from SVOD licensing arrangements entered into several years ago that have not generated an adequate return for Quickflix and that are restricting the Company’s ability to secure necessary new funding."

"It is the only streaming service to also offer transactional streaming and the only service to be complemented by an online DVD rental service in Australia, a business that is profitable."

as for the "need to set up centres in each state", that was originally the case for qfx, before being consolidated to the one fulfillment centre in sydney. i was a dvd subscriber when that happened, and i found that it made little difference. if you are on the right subscription and use the service correctly, should not be a problem.

as for "netflix only do online", in markets outside america, that is correct, but as far as i am aware, and someone correct me if i am wrong, netflix still operates the dvd service in america.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.