VXL 0.00% 11.5¢ valence industries limited

Thanks gaza, I know that info is probably somewhere in my 5...

1. 302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Thanks gaza, I know that info is probably somewhere in my 5 wheelie bins of paperwork in my shed but I was feeling lazy. However, I was re-invigorated with the PLT article last week. I know the mine, the site, the infrastucture as I live not too far from it. I have also had a bit to do with graphite exploration here on Lower EP as Environmental Scientist with a graphite explorer.

Lower EP is riddled with graphite, much of it of good quality, large flake and Uley is no exception as is Lincoln Minerals (LML) Kookaburra Gully resource. All of my graphite stocks (all Lower EP), SER, VXL, QGL, LML and IONIC are in the bottom drawer for the forseeable future (1-5 yrs). When I say riddled with graphite above, I am drawing on my previous experiences, since 1996 here as a water/groundwater consultant with SA Gov pertaining to the many farmers who went through graphite layers when putting down farm bores.

Unfortunately the graphite "boom" here on LEP attracted all the low-life parasitic scum of the mining investment/promotional community, who only see a quick buck for themselves, with the right hype being their forte! Let us hope that the new management at QGL are different!!

BTW - I will be visiting QGL's Uley as soon as allowed, as SER/VXL were very obstructive and defensive when I and another investor turned up one morning at the mine gate to have a bit of a Captain Cook. There was nobody there apart from 2 local farmers working on getting an old tractor going and the infrastructure was still all rusted shite. But - the VXL website said major refurbishment progressing well and on track.

We will see.

Cheers - bloathog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VXL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.