ARV 3.85% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

QH interview on KE report, page-21

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1399
    Rayz

First of all a big thank you for the regular posting with information you have gleaned, it jogs the memory and helps build a better understanding of the big picture as each piece of the puzzle falls into place.

I too had to listen to the interview a second time, thank you to cottster for the post.

I have a different perspective to your conclusions, let me elaborate.

It is clear that the amount of money in the bank is important for Novo and for the market where it is listed. The interview brings to light how much Novo has already spent on this and is going to spend, much more than the resources available to ARV. This is NOT to suggest that ARV is in a weaker position, ARV is much more advanced than where Novo is, more of which later. The interview also confirms that Sprott is still very much on board with the Novo story through the exercise of the warrants recently announced on the Novo website.

The interview also sheds light on the underlying reasons for Novo's strong share price performance these last few weeks relative to ARV. Novo has been included in the GDXJ, an important North American ETF managed by VanEyk. This is excellent news and vindicates David Lenigas' announcement of a potential listing in Canada. ARV would eventually also be in the running for inclusion in the GDXJ once it lists in Canada as it is so much closer to production.

The remainder of the interview discusses planned drilling, the sampling process and that Novo is still trying to quantify a resource, which would lead to trial mining. This part of the interview is ALL about Comet Well and NOT Purdy's Reward. The interview confirms by what is not discussed that the bulk samples from Purdy's will be much later this year as I have noted in the past postings. It also confirms that considerable effort is being devoted to the underlying geology in order to clarify the nature of the deposit to back up claims on the joint venture along strike to the North East at Purdy's. A Comet Well resource is critical to Novo in order for Novo to progress to trial mining, which suggests the need for their own processing plant. Novo's planned schedule of 18 months for this plant is very ambitious, the reason being where would you locate it? The closest would be on the DEG Indee tenements where work is already quite advanced on a proposed plant. The last presentation by DEG in the North American market supported by Sprott is most telling, and it is common knowledge Sprott has a major stake in DEG. I have attached a link: https://3xrykok2fwe3ai4ps46fxq5p-wp...7/20171209-US-Investor-presentation-Final.pdf

I do not need to remind everybody that ARV has a plant three months away from commissioning, that it acquired for a fraction of what it is going to cost Novo for a new one some 120kms away, which would also impact the cost of production. Novo needs to demonstrate that it has sufficient feed stock for a new plant in order to be able to finance the cost of that proposed plant, which would be a multiple of its significant current cash resources.

I realise that Purdy's is going to be on hold for a while, but with Patch 47 and Mt OscarWits, ARV has several alternative sites to prove its value. I have omitted Carlow Castle, Silica Hills and Weeriana from my argument above on the conglomerate based gold, in fact they reinforce the strength in depth of the ARV tenement holdings OUTSIDE the Novo joint venture.

As always please do your own research and draw your own conclusions. This is not a recommendation, but my perspective on the evolving Pilbara conglomerate gold story.

For the record I hold ARV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $17.42K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2500633 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 41379 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 616570
Last updated 14.18pm 17/06/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.