ARV 0.00% 0.9¢ artemis resources limited

QH, page-6

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I see what you are saying. He probably did not mention that as the picture looks better for ARV than it does for NVO, let me explain below. He also mentioned native title in the long run has an influence - for NVO I presume.

He did mention that mini mining/bigger bulk sampling is probably be way he will go.
    So if the mini mine the / big bulk sample is fully completed at 15gpt for 20000 tons, so that's $16mil in gold roughly with probably a very low cost say 2 mil. (Just me speculating- correct me if I'm wrong)
    So 14million profit /2 = 7million each.
    Not super dooper exciting. But remembering it's only like a sample it's not the whole tennament and there's lots more of that to do there be before they hit the border where native title is not yet agreed to being NVO tennaments. So maybe that's why he did not mention it.
    Again just speculating but it may turn out better for ARV in the long run as they charge NVO a fee to processing the ore of these mini mines at Radio Hill.
    I would actually much prefer to park my money in ARV that NVO. For a number of other reasons some not mentioned here. I predict in the future that the market may also see it this way going forward into 2018.

Merry Xmas to all - may the new year be a prosperous one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $6.766K 710.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1543827 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 899500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.