QHL 0.00% 20.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Agreed Coco, we need some consistency with the results and of...

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Agreed Coco, we need some consistency with the results and of course ongoing margin, debt and cash flow improvement. Take up of Qure/RST will help margins enormously and I look forward to the first ATR based contract in this regard.
    OneQuickStep savings should help improve margins on the autoclave contracts that include the JSF, I'm sure there'll be ongoing price pressures from the US govt in this space and that will filter through of course to the manufacturers, so they need to be lean. Still it's a nice revenue base to work from to say the least, and a way to attract other opportunities which arguably it's already done. The Lockheed contracts will hopefully have an extension in play soon, these parts are much more profitable than the JSF. Then there's the Boeing spare parts contract for the F18 still to come.
    We've had a strong last report, IMHO the broker / small cap fund algorithms will start picking up on QHL when that result consistency starts becoming the norm. They're positioning themselves well and MB appears on track with his 3 tier approach and OneQuickStep.
    Cheers ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $1.736K 8.613K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 11782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.