QHL 5.13% 18.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

I appreciate your optimism, we're all optimistic about...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I appreciate your optimism, we're all optimistic about something.

But after many years of personally holding QHL (I recently sold out), how is your assessment of future success determined. I recognise and acknowledge charting techniques, however it also requires a degree of informed decision making.

Therefore, in the many months of absence by management in providing updates, are these assumptions of yours informed decisions? If not, you or anyone else is not making an informed decision, you are essentially gambling - not investing.

At the end of the day Im not having a jab at anyone, just trying to promulgate the need for caution. Remember Warren Buffets golden rule - no one got rich by losing money.

Over recent months Andy_verse has presented some interesting and rich content, and by golly should it come to fruition - Happy Days!

Although as I get older I've become more opportunistic. So I will sit on the sidelines and watch. Wait for further declines and look exploit opportunities. At present, there are no opportunities here.

As the earlier chpt said, anything of substance is required. Dont forget, that news also has the potential to be negative news and direct the price down.

All IMO & GLTAH. I have since loaded up on IVC and made a small win which I'll redirect when the times right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $7.114K 37.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 109463 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 6813 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.