QHL 5.00% 19.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

Hey Andy...I've been following everyone's posts on QHL since...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hey Andy...I've been following everyone's posts on QHL since 2009; however stopped posting much a long time ago. The reason I got into this share was predominately due to Soul Patts shareholding in the business, the new technology and the JSF contract. Unfortunately for myself and Souls this investment for them hasn't been as successful as a lot of their other investments i.e SP Telemedia (TPG), Arrow Energy, New Hope, Brickworks. I so wish it had been.

I'm not sure on your thoughts about capital raise to ensure James and his trio get options. I really cant see Souls letting that happen. As a major shareholder with a 15.81% holding I don't think they would accept further dilution of their investment. I know I wont. Having said that I'm not sure of your background and why you think this is such a definite course of action, but I value everyone's right to express their opinion on what they perceive is going to happen and I will never cease to be amazed on what occurs at board level within companies.

Good to see two quarters of positive cash flow and the subsequent spike in the share price. truly hope this is the start of a new move forward for the share price and the retail holders don't dump shares now and let this run for a while. Closing action with strong buying was great to see.

I also want to express my opinion that it appears that Mark Burgess appears to be the right guy for the job. Cutting through all the airy fairy stuff, reducing overheads, implementing lean manufacturing (still cant believe this wasn't in place already) and focusing on the core business.

Here's to an increasing share price (I'm hoping)...

Just the ramblings of a long term holder who should have got out a long time ago, but couldn't because he still believes in the story...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $14.23K 72.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.