QHL 5.00% 19.0¢ quickstep holdings limited

QHL - Charts, page-48

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Hey Take
    Was hoping there wasn't a retrace, but it was the retrace we had to have I suppose. Not much volume at all today; however it has moved ever so slightly forward so far. Hopefully the churn has finished after last spike and the us retailers hold on to our shares and make the buyers come to us and we see the price move in an upward trend for a sustained period of time.

I'm extremely positive on the new tie up with Triumph and particularly liked the following statement in the media release "Quickstep and Triumph have already identified future opportunities to collaborate together on and this is expected to accelerate with the signing of this agreement." Now its up to them to close some deals with the opportunities they have identified. Sounds to me that they have some possible deals to close, hence the reason for formalising and signing the agreement.

Once again I reiterate my comment from previous post that I really feel that MB has the business going in the right direction and the addition of the new US based Business Development resource is extremely positive.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $14.23K 72.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.